Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
• Competitive prices, we are the suppliers of the transfers, so not commission costs are added in our prices.
• Vehicles are safe, insured and professional, with all the licenses.
• Professional English speaking drivers.
• Flight Tracking.
• No waiting costs.
• Free baby seat.
• No hidden charges.
• Great customer service.
• Free cancellation.
• Pay on arrival - not prepayment is needed.
• Safe driving.
• Sanitized cars.
All prices displayed on our website are per vehicle. The vehicle price does depend on the number of passengers so please make sure you specify the correct number of passengers and select the appropriate vehicle (the maximum capacity of each vehicle is displayed clearly on the vehicles list).
Please note that when you select more than one vehicle (e.g. 2 standard taxis, 3 mini buses etc.) the displayed price is the total price for all selected vehicles.
Changes / Cancellations
You may cancel your booking at any time via email sent to email@example.com. The cancellation is free of charge until 24 hours prior to your transfer. If you need to change or cancel your transfer last minute due to the Coronavirus impact, we will accept the change/cancellation free of charge even at last minute. We are aware of the challenges you all face. We are in this together.
In case a prepayment has been made and you cancel your transfer until 24 hours prior to your pickup date/time, we will refund the prepaid amount within 24 hours and we will send you an email so that you are informed that the refund was done. From our experience so far the banks need approximately 14-21 days to transfer the refunded amount to your account.
You can change your booking by contacting our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0030 6945503865 until 24 hours prior to your transfer.
Please note that any changes requested less than 1 day before the transfer may be declined.
We do not charge waiting time. Please note that If you have booked a transfer from the airport to your accommodation the driver will monitor your flight and arrive by the time of landing.
If you're arriving by boat and you have a delay please inform us as soon as possible by calling us at 0030 6945503865 (Mobile, WhatsApp, Viber).
Each vehicle has its own capacity which is displayed on our website. It is vital that you check the luggage capacity of the vehicle you are looking to book.
A standard piece of luggage is considered a bag or a suitcase whose length, width, and height do not exceed 158 cm.
The allowance per person for all vehicle types is one standard size suitcase (approximately (H)70cm, (W)47cm, (D)21cm) and one small piece of hand luggage. Any bigger luggage can be considered non-standard.
If you are travelling with bulky luggage (for example, prams, wheelchairs, big suitcases, etc.) it's better to book a Mini Bus.
If you are travelling with excess luggage such as large suitcases, wheelchairs, pushchairs etc. it is imperative that we are made aware of this at time of booking as extra charges may apply. Failure to do so may result in extra transport being required to accommodate excess luggage and additional charges may be applicable locally.
Please note that hand luggage can be placed in the car.
For consultations, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 0030 6945503865.
If you need to make a long stop or deviate from the planned route, you can discuss the price of the stop with the driver before the ride.
The voucher, sent to your email to confirm your booking, states the fixed price of a trip to the particular destination without extra stops or detours.
If you are travelling with a wheelchair either collapsible or non collapsible it is essential that you advise us prior to booking – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that we can provide an appropriate vehicle. Failure to do so may result in extra transport being required to accommodate and additional charges may be applicable locally.
All of our taxi drivers are insured. We do however recommend that you hold a valid insurance policy for the duration of your trip.
Transportation of animals is regulated by the legislation. Any animal should be transported in a portable carrier and have medical certificates and other documents according to the Greek legislation.
In case of a law violation, your driver has a right to refuse to provide the transfer.
Please keep in mind that we may ask for compensation for any damage of the vehicle during the trip.
• If your pickup location is Zakynthos Airport, once you have collected your luggage, please proceed to the arrivals hall. Your driver will be waiting for you there, holding a sign with your name on. Please identify yourself by showing him a copy of your booking voucher. Zakynthos Airport can be very busy on main arrival days, so if for any reason you cannot find your driver, please DO NOT leave the airport. Instead please call us at 0030 6945503865 (Mobile, WhatsApp, Viber) to help you find him as soon as possible.
• If your pickup location is Zakynthos Town Port or St. Nicholas Port, once you have collected your luggage, look for your driver at the port. He will be waiting for you near the boat, holding a sign with your name on. Please identify yourself by showing him a copy of your booking voucher. The port can be very busy during the summer months, so if for any reason you cannot find your driver, please DO NOT leave the port. Instead please call us at 0030 6945503865 (Mobile, WhatsApp, Viber) to help you find him as soon as possible.
• If your pickup location is your accommodation, please proceed to the main gate of your hotel/villa/apartment. Your driver will be waiting for you there, holding a sign with your name on. Please identify yourself by showing him a copy of your booking voucher.
If you encounter a problem with your transfer, please call us using the number given to you on your booking voucher, and we will immediately endeavour to investigate the matter with the driver on your behalf and put things right. You need to notify us within 28 days of your return journey. Complaints received after this time period will not be accepted.
Complaints arising from failure to follow our Terms & Conditions, such as not travelling with your booking voucher, non-reconfirmation of transfer and incorrect information will not be considered.
In the event of being unable to find your driver, we ask you to call us directly at one of the phone numbers found on your voucher. Failure to do this may result in any eventual claim being invalid.
If you have any service issues upon your return, in relation to services booked through zantetaxi4u.com, you should send us an email at email@example.com. We will contact our driver and respond to resolve all service issues within 28 days of notification.